MOTOR VEHICLE TRAFFIC SAFETY COURSE
SH 380 - Motor Vehicle Traffic Safety This course presents the collective and specialized knowledge of original research, lessons learned, and best practices from military and commercial sources to define the challenges and identify methods to effectively reduce vehicle accidents and resulting property damage and personal injuries. The program entails motor vehicle accident prevention methods for both on-duty military fleet operations and off-duty privately owned vehicle operations as well as installation traffic safety programs.
• Introduction/Statistics/ It’s a Behavioral Based Problem
• Elements of a Traffic Safety Program/ Traffic Safety Standards
• Traffic Safety Risk Management • Impaired Drivers/Driver Distractions
• Aggressive Driving/Speeding/Road Rage/Street Racing
• Vehicle Safety Equipment/Occupant Protection
• Identifying High Risk Drivers/Intervention
• Motorcycle/ATV/Specialty Vehicle Safety
• Bicycle Pedestrian Safety
• Military Vehicles
• Driver Training
PLEASE NOTE: A percentage of 80% or higher is considered passing for the test associated with this online course. Upon completion and passing the test, you will be able to download a certification of completion.
You will only have one opportunity to pass the test. If you do not pass the test, you will be required to register and pay again to retake the course and test.
A in-course quiz may be included in this course. An in-course quiz is not the course test. The course test is scored seperately and is available after the course has been viewed.
Google Chrome works best for this online course.
PRICE FOR THIS COURSE