AVIATION SAFETY MANAGEMENT SH620
4-HoursThis course covers the basic elements and hazards of an aviation environment and how OSHA standards apply to that environment. It shows the correlation of the safety professional in comparison to the aviation safety officer. It familiarizes the safety professional with the aviation terms and aircraft familiarization.
- Identification of safety and occupational health hazards within aviation
- Techniques for safely approaching aircraft
- Foreign Object Debris (FOD)
- Airfield markings and symbols
- Duties and responsibilities of aviation / flight safety officer compared to safety manager
PRICE FOR THIS COURSE