AVIATION SAFETY MANAGEMENT
- Identification of safety and occupational health hazards within aviation
- Techniques for safely approaching aircraft
- Foreign Object Debris (FOD)
- Airfield markings and symbols
- Duties and responsibilities of aviation / flight safety officer compared to safety manager
PLEASE NOTE: A percentage of 80% or higher is considered passing for the test associated with this online course. Upon completion and passing the test, you will be able to download a certification of completion.
You will only have one opportunity to pass the test. If you do not pass the test, you will be required to register and pay again to retake the course and test.
A in-course quiz may be included in this course. An in-course quiz is not the course test. The course test is scored seperately and is available after the course has been viewed.
Google Chrome works best for this online course.
PRICE FOR THIS COURSE